Emtee “Da Hustler” age, biography , girlfriend , wife , net worth
Emtee “Da Hustler” age , date of birth , biography , girlfriend , wife , marriage , pictures , net worth , profile , thing you dont know
23-year-old rapper Emtee who’s real name is Mthebeni Ndevu, got on stage for the first time when he was just nine years old and since then, he knew he belonged on some of the world’s biggest stages. “I’m a hustler. I’ve been hustling all my life to make my dreams come true. I’m not going to give up now. I’m going to work even harder,”- says the rapper and there’s no doubt since he became one of our country’s most popular up and coming rappers last year. Emtee is still one of the biggest names in Mzansias we speak.
Here are 10 things you probably didn’t know about the talented Emtee:
1. He’s always looked up to AKA [Kiernan Forbes] and Wizkid [Ayodeji Balogun].
2. Emtee’s biggest accomplishment is when he won Song Of The Year at the annual South African Hip-Hop Awards.
3. His song Roll Up, was recorded in one day. We recorded Roll Up under pressure because the following day we had to release the project, so I recorded a lot of stuff and told my producer Ruff what to remove,” he said.
4. Emtee was born in Matatiele in the Eastern Cape but grew up in Rockville, Soweto
5. He became the youngest choir conductor at Barnata High School and won many provincial competitions as a member of his school’s marimba band
6. He started making money from his talents at the age of 17 when he worked as a music instructor at other schools. He used his earnings to record his first mixed tape, The Introduction.
7. Emtee is a recording artist, actor at Ambitiouz Entertainment and producer. CEO of African trap.
8. Emtee gets to sit at the table with the big guns of the music industry which includes Maggz, Kid X, Smashiz and more.
9. Emtee owes most of his success to the veteran rapper Maraza, Maraza took it upon himself to introduce Emtee to the music industry whenever he could.
10. Hip-hop is a tricky genre because it’s all about respect. As a young rapper it’s very hard to get that respect from of people who have been in the game longer than you have for a long time