Nasty C age, biography , girlfriend , wife , net worth
Nasty C age , date of birth , biography , girlfriend , wife , marriage , pictures , net worth , profile , thing you dont know
David Junior Ngcobo who is popularly known by his stage name Nasty C, is a rapper, producer and song writer from Durban (South Africa). 18 year-old, Nasty C has been buzzing since the release of his Price City mixtape. fast gaining waves of interest in his local music industry with his fresh sound which is setting him apart from his peers .
We are proud to present 10 things you probably didn’t know about the talented Nasty C. Check them out below:
1. Nasty C started rapping at the age of nine
2. He was influenced by his older brother who was once a producer .
3. He is signed to a Durban based artist management company, Free World Music.
4. His stage name ‘Nasty C’ was given to him by the first producer he ever worked with
5. From the beginning of his rap career, Nasty C has been influenced by hip hop greats such as American rappers T.I, Lil Wayne, Drake, Hopsin, Kendrick Lamar
6. Nasty C also looks up to local rappers such as AKA, Khuli Chana and Reason, who he says still inspire him because of their work ethic.
7. In 2013, Nasty C got to meet and open for one of those role models, rapper AKA, at his ‘Alter-Ego’ nationwide album launch.
8. Nasty C also joined AKA on stage during a performance at a Durban festival; an experience he highlights as one of the best in his entire career and life.
9. His latest project is titled ‘Price City’. It features the likes of Breeze, Blacksun, Erick Rush, J-Arrow, SMM, Dynasty and Tantrik. The mixtape has 21 tracks.
10. “Juice Back” ,which he dropped earlier this year, deals with the daily stress of trying to make it in the music industry.